LVT vs. Ceramic and Stones
- Ceramics and stones are cold and hard to walk on; LVTs are warm and soft.
- Ceramics and stones can chip, crack, shatter easily; LVTs will not.
- Ceramics and stones require the use backer board, mortar, wet saw grout to install; LVTs require only a straight edge, a utility knife, and an adhesive to install. With our Anti-slip and click products, you could stay in the room right after finishing installation.
- A damaged piece of ceramics or stones is very difficult to remove and replace; A damaged piece of LVTs can be easily removed and replaced with a new one.
LVT vs. Sheet Vinyl
- Vinyl sheets are difficult to handle; LVTs are a lot easier to handle.
- Vinyl sheets can tear, rip and gauge easily; LVTs will not.
- Vinyl sheets must be replaced in full when damaged; LVTs can be replaced piece by piece when needed.
LVT vs. Laminate
- Laminates are cold and hard to feet; LVTs are warm and soft.
- Laminates are noisy to walk over; LVTs are quiet to walk over.
- Laminates are not waterproof while LVT is.
LVT Free of Plastic Product.